António João Pina da Costa Feliciano Abreu
- 2020 – Habilitation in Engineering and Industrial Management
- 2007 - PhD - Industrial Engineering
- 1995 - M.Sc. - Quality and Materials Management
- 1992 - Dipl. - Eng. Physic and Materials Engineering
- 2020 - Associate Professor with habilitation
- 2009 - Present - Assistant Professor in the Mechanical Department of the Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa (ISEL).
- 2007 – 2008 - Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
- 1998 -2007 - Teaching assistant in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
Academic Management - Key Positions:
- Mentor Master students
- Departmental Coordinator of Eramus Program
Main Research Areas:
- Operation Management
- Project management
- Quality Management
- Author and co-author of about 100 publications in international journals, proceedings of conferences, books chapters and technical reports, in the area of operations management, logistics, project management, quality management and Innovation.
- As researcher, he has been involved in several national research projects, and European research projects such as VOmap, Thinkcreative, ECOLEAD and MIELE.
Missions - Collaborations:
- 2000 - Present - Member of UNINOVA – Institute for the Development of New Technologies, Group of Collaborative networks and Distributed Industrial Systems (CoDIS).
- 2014 – Present - Member of INSTICC – Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication (www.insticc.org)
- 2007 – Present – Member of SOCOLNET - Society of Collaborative Networks
Reviewer of several international journals such as: International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, Control Engineering Practice, International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management (IJMTM), IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, International Journal of Production Research, Journal Computers & Industrial Engineering, Journal Production Planning & Control, International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organizations. Member program committee of several international conferences such as: MIM - Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management & Control, PRO-VE -IFIP Working Conference on VIRTUAL ENTERPRISES, WMSCI -World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, MCPL - Conference on Management and Control of Production and Logistics, BASYS – IFIP International Conference on Information Technology for Balanced Automation Systems in Manufacturing e Services, CIB W102- Conference Information and knowledge management, ICEUBI - International Conference on Engineering.
A informação desta página é da responsabilidade do docente.