Mário José Gonçalves Cavaco Mendes
- Scientific Area: Energy and Control Systems
- Category: Associate Professor
- Academic Degree: Doctor in Mechanical Engineering
Main Research Areas:
- Fault Tolerant Control
- Multi-agent systems
- Control of alternative energies and energy efficiency
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering - Fault Tolerant Control, Technical University of Lisbon / Instituto Superior Técnico, 2008.
- Master in Mechanical Engineering - Systems Profile, Technical University of Lisbon / Instituto Superior Técnico, 2001.
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineering - Branch of Automation and Robotics, Technical University of Lisbon / Instituto Superior Técnico, 1998.
- Course in Agents and Multi-agent Systems, at EASSS 2005 - The 7th Agent Systems Summer School, from 18 to 22 July 2005, in Utrecht, Netherlands.
- Trainer Course in Solar Thermal (38 hours) at the National Institute of Engineering and Industrial Technology (INETI), from 14 to 18 July 2003, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Professional training course in “INITIAL PEDAGOGICAL TRAINING OF TRAINERS”, by the National Training Center for Trainers, from January 27 to February 18, 2002, with the final classification of Very Good. CAP (Professional Aptitude Certificate) valid until 2012 .
- Programmable Automata Course: ST – 7PROG2, at SIEMENS, from 11 to 14 January 2000, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) course, at Eshed Robotec, from 16 to 22 October 1999, Tel Aviv, Israel.
A informação desta página é da responsabilidade do docente.