Intended learning outcomes
After completing this course unit, the student should be able to:
- Apply descriptive statistical techniques in the analysis of a data set, interpreting the results.
- Apply and recognize the concepts of probabilities in situations of uncertainty.
- Identify the theoretical models studied in real situations.
- Apply the techniques of statistical inference as a tool to support decision making and interpret the results obtained.
- Identify, plan and implement the appropriate statistical methodology to solve a concrete problem.
- analytically and computationally, using appropriate software. 6. Critically analyze, evaluate, interpret and defend the results.