Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course unit should be able to:
- Perform calculations with matrices and determinants.
- Analyse and solve systems of linear equations.
- Understand the concepts of vector space and linear transformation and be able to apply them to solve problems.
- Compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors and diagonalize matrices.
- Compute inner, cross and scalar triple products, and understand their geometric interpretation.
- Apply the concepts learned to the solution of problems in analytic geometry.
- Apply the knowledge learned in the course to the solution of problems in engineering.