Intended learning outcomes
A student completing this course unit shall be able to:
- Understand the basic structure of the modern communication systems and their limitations.
- Describe and assess the characteristics of the signals used in communication systems.
- Evaluate the theoretical performance of digital and analog communication systems.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the analog and digital communication systems and evaluate their parameters through laboratorial measurements.
- Write reports containing the theoretical analysis of the several modulation methods and comparing the differences obtained in practical experiences.