Intended learning outcomes
Students to successfully finish this course you will:
- Clearly perceive the concepts of confidentiality, integrity and authentication and protocols used to ensure them.
- Identify, either from the standpoint of the attackers or defenders, the critical points in terms of security.
- Define possible solutions to increase the security by analyzing the vulnerabilities, threats and attacks of communication systems.
- Use and configure network equipment with different protocols used to increase safety.
- Make the conscious choice of the security policy most appropriate for each situation.