Intended learning outcomes
- Assume Logistics as an integrated and global system
- Understand the most relevant relationships involved in add value to customers.
- Understand the significance of Supply Chain Management
- Evaluate de most important logistical variable: Time, Space, Cost and Quality
- The students must acquire know-how and knowledge about inventory, warehousing transportation management and other logistical competencies
- The students must acquire know-how and knowledge about economic and logistics trade-off evaluation