Intended learning outcomes
- To study and to know the different Metrologic concepts.
- To identify systems and chains of measure and its essential components.
- To identify and to know different types of sensors and actuators.
- To select the most correct measurement systems for determined situations.
- To recognize and to know elements of final control.
- To understand the functioning and to analyze the behaviour, in the time, of diverse industrial sensors.
- To analyze and to understand the use of the different Metrologic characteristics of the sensors/transducers.