Intended learning outcomes
Students to successfully finish this course you will:
- Understand the attack surface of computer infrastructure and services widely available in public and private clouds;
- Understanding ledger-based technologies as a way to ensure tolerance and resilience to intrusions;
- Understand the social engineering techniques used by malicious actors;
- Know how to use methods and tools to model security threats taking into account the attack vectors and the different malicious actors;
- Know how to use methods and tools for responding to incidents and know how to design recovery plans;
- Understand and use forensic methods in the analysis of incidents.