Intended learning outcomes
- Identify an electric circuit and recognize his different basic elements. Know the relevant circuit variables. Know the system and circuits analysis methods and associated simplifications. Identify two port networks.
- Describe an electrical circuit or system behaviour through a set of mathematical linear equations. Select the adequate analysis methods for a specific circuit. Describe a two port network. Describe circuits by their equivalents.
- Apply analysis methods to circuits in laboratorial environment. Use the PSpice simulator.
- Analyse direct and alternate current circuits. Analyse circuits with energy storage elements.
- Assemble basic circuits for measurements and test. Plan the necessary actions to realize circuit variables measurements.
- Predict using the theoretical analysis the circuit important variables values. Compare the theoretical and experimental results on report.