Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course unit will be able to:
- Create conceptual, logical and physical data models for relational database systems;
- Use the SQL language to insert, delete and update data, as well as retrieval queries, excluding security and
- administration concerns;
- Use database transactions at an elementary level, not including aspects related to concurrent access;
- Develop and use applications with data access components;
- Write technical reports with comparative analysis and discussion of different decisions make.