Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course unit be able to:
- Frame the main constituent elements of the World Wide Web architecture
- Demonstrate theoretical and practical knowledge on key standards associated with the client component (web browser);
- Use the programming model in the client component, namely in dynamic access to content and event handling;
- Use and extend server technology with significant industrial adoption, to create low complexity Web applications;
- Design and implement web applications with maintenance of conversation status, visualization and data editing.