Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course unit be able to:
- Demonstrate know-how on the basic constructs of a statically typed and multi-paradigm programming language.
- Build small programs aimed at solving simple problems described in natural language.
- Write, test, debug and fix small programs.
- Write reports justifying decisions made while building computer programs.
- Make effective use of the tools to produce small computer programs and to write technical reports.