Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course unit be able to:
- Design, implement and test Web APIs that expose an information system functionality subset, addressing aspects such as API evolvability, ease of use by multiple client types (e.g. native mobile applications) and security.
- Design, implement and test, over the browser platform, medium to high complexity applications, using Web APIs and Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks.
- Deploy and operate Web applications and APIs, including horizontal scalability and load balancing aspects.
- Identity and solve performance issues in Web applications and APIs.
- Create technical documentation about the developed systems.