Intended learning outcomes
When students complete this course, the will be able to:
- Use the Unified Modelling Language (UML) as a tool for modelling class diagrams.
- Creating object-oriented applications.
- Model applications using the object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Create event-driven programming applications.
- Create graphical user interface applications, including applications that use multimedia resources.
- Use and integrated development environment to edit, execute and debug applications.