Intended learning outcomes
- Evaluate and choose (alternative) project proposals that aim to apply and integrate the knowledge acquired during the course.
- Formulate, autonomously, goals and its (re)planning and monitoring to accomplish the project.
- Explore (innovative) proposals, in the project’s subjects, assess the originality of the techniques and test them to ground the choices; implement (or integrate) techniques to achieve the goals.
- Adopt and adapt (to the project) development methodologies (of software), pattern-based design and testing techniques; implement solutions that incorporate and make evidence of those aspects.
- Expose and defend publicly his work and argue the work exposed by others.
- Write a project report that exposes in an organized, clear and synthetic way the project objectives, the relation with related work, the techniques implemented (or integrated), the possible originality of those techniques (in comparison with alternatives), and the assessment of results.