Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate multimedia communication systems and analyze each constituent block.
- Understand and characterize random signals in particular noise signals such as additive white Gaussian noise.
- Understand communication channels and their bandwidth, power, and noise limitations.
- Understand error control and synchronism techniques.
- Design and evaluate digital communication systems as per needs and given specifications.