Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course unit will be able to:
- Implement, test and correct programs of medium complexity, built in several modules written in C language, and that may involve the use of libraries;
- Relate the mechanisms of the C language to the computational model that supports execution;
- Develop algorithms and dynamic data structures, using type definition and dynamic memory accommodation;
- Develop and use generic implementations of algorithms, applicable to several types of data, using the parameterization of the operations to be performed;
- Identify and exploit the functionalities of standard libraries and create new libraries;
- Describe how programs are compiled, linked, loaded, and executed.