Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course unit should be able to:
- Define and use derived classes, and classes that represent dynamic data structures.
- Define and use lambda expressions to pass functionality as an argument to another method.
- Use Graphical User Interface in applications build.
- Build small applications using the paradigm of Object Oriented Programming.
- Test and repair applications using the development tools appropriate.
- Write reports to justifying the class hierarchy and the data structure used in the applications built.