Intended learning outcomes
- Compute with matrices and determinants and solve systems of linear equations.
- Recognize vector and affine spaces.
- Master the key concepts of vector calculus (inner, cross and triple product) and its applications to coordinate geometry.
- Identify basic geometric transformations and know how to compute with them using matrices.
- Compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors and diagonalize a matrix/linear transformation.
- Factorize matrices.
- Use computational tools to solve problems in algebra, geometry and their applications.