Intended learning outcomes
Students who complete this course should be able:
- To work individually in a professional environment or complete the final project in an autonomous and creative fashion.
- To apply and develop advanced mathematical and/or computational methods in order to formulate, solve and interpret problems.
- To articulate the skills they have acquired throughout their studies with any new know-how needed for their individual professional development.
- To identify and plan the task(s) to be completed at each stage of their project or traineeship.
- To write a rigorous report describing the work they have accomplished.
- To give a clear and precise presentation and public discussion of the final report.