Intended learning outcomes
- To apply the concept of probability in assessing situations of uncertainty.
- To identify theoretical models studied in real situations and calculate probabilities associated with those models.
- To apply the techniques of descriptive statistics and exploratory data analysis in the study of a data set and interpret the results.
- To apply the techniques of statistical inference and interpret the results.
- To analyze and interpret, with a critical mind, the results obtained and write an appropriate report as support for the decision-making.
- To identify, plan and implement appropriate statistical methodology to solve a concrete problem.
- To use a statistical software for probabilistic calculation, descriptive and inferential statistical analysis of a data set and simulation.