Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course will:
- Define and identify a wireless broadband network.
- Classify and describe key aspects associated with each system.
- Apply knowledge and propose solutions to a given problem.
- Install a broadband network, and analyse and test its performance.
- Designing a network point to point and point-multipoint broadband.
- Formulate reports describing taken decisions and related implementation, justify taken solutionss. Defend and argue about these options.