The aim of this course is to provide students with a set of basic knowledge enabling them to understand the importance and meaning of energy management, developing technical competences about energy efficiency and power rational use.
It is intended that students know the basic rules applicable to the Intensive Consumption Management Energy field and have the capacity to execute energy auditings aiming the use of energy in buildings an industrial plants and promote the increase of energy efficiency.
Students should acquire basic skills enabling them:
- to make the correct interpretation of national regulation about energy management;
- to analyse data about energy consumptions;
- to plan, execute and interpret results from an energy auditing;
- to define strategies leading power rational use, plan and implement action lines and evaluate the solutions quality and efficiency;
- to define, implement and use energy management systems.