Intended learning outcomes
- The aim of this course is to transmit solid knowledge related to the fundamental concepts of business management, which allow students to acquire a global view of the functioning of companies, and the importance of management for the success of organizations in general;
- The framework of the company and organizations is also addressed, in the context in which they operate and the challenges they currently face, in the most diverse areas of their activity;
- The presentation of manager's roles/responsibilities - planning, organizing and controlling;
- Students are also presented with the main responsibilities of the Human Resources Management activity, in the organizational context;
- It is intended, then, to aggregate all the knowledge previously teached with the strategic management of the business;
- Finally, the main concepts of negotiation, motivation, leadership and conflict management are deepened.