Intended learning outcomes
It is intended that at the end of this course students reveal the following skills and abilities:
- Understand the complexity of organizational systems from a holistic point of view to forecast and analyse long-term decisions.
- Understand the importance of holistic approaches and understand the relationship between the whole and the parts.
- Understand the importance of sustainable solutions with lasting value for organizations and society.
- Build simulation models of complex systems to understand their evolution over time.
- Realize that the organization's success is related to strategy, its internal structure and relationship with customers, competitors, suppliers, and other parties.