Intended learning outcomes
At the end of the course the student should:
- Be able to program a robot manipulator to perform palletizing operations.
- Identify which programming structures are suitable to each problem and have methods to debug and optimize robot control programs.
- Identify the hardware and software components in a robotic system and diagnose faults in the system.
- Understand the principles and the importance of the sensory and actuator systems most commonly used in mobile robots
- Identify the main control problems associated with mobile robots.
- Be able to analyse and operate Flexible Manufacturing Systems (FMS).