Intended learning outcomes
At the end of the curricular unit the student should be able to:
- Formulate optimization engineering problems mathematically.
- Analyze the optimization outputs and criticize the results.
- Calculate optimum solutions in engineering problems.
- Understand linear and nonlinear algorithms applied in optimization techniques.
- Understand the use of artificial intelligence techniques in complex engineering problems.
- Model and simulate engineering systems.
- Use intelligent systems in the modeling and optimization of engineering.