Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this curricular unit should be able to:
- Interpret and discuss the aspects of Number Theory, of which modern criptographic techniques are based;
- Understand the fundamental skills and tecnhinques of criptography;
- Identify and analyze generic threats and vunerabilities of a system;
- Be familiar with well-known code errors and corrections;
- Recognize the importance of cryptographic systems with code;
- Describe and analyze concrete problems using the concepts studied.