Intended learning outcomes
After the student receives approval on the curricular unit, he should be able to:
- Understand the modelling process necessary to solve a practical problem.
- Discuss the models formulation using analytical techniques.
- Use techniques and computational methods to study the models dynamics.
- Validate a model and estimate parameters.
- Undertake a qualitative analysis of the solutions.
- Interpret the results of the modelling process.
- Apply the studied concepts to model several natural mechanisms.
- Identify and use the studied subjects in the resolution of problems in the context of Life Sciences.