Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Know and understand the main mechanisms used to develop applications for mobile devices.
- Know how to use the key technologies involved in the development of applications for mobile devices.
- Know and understand the main stages of the process of game development using design methodologies centered in user experience.
- Develop critical thinking about the technologies and methodologies used all over the process of developing a game for mobile devices.
- Develop a game for mobile devices using the appropriate technologies.