Intended learning outcomes
- To understand the fundamental theoretical aspects on which the methods rely.
- To identify and apply the most suitable numerical methods to the studied problems.
- To know the main advantages and disadvantages of the presented methods.
- To implement the different methods using open source software libraries.
- To develop a structured reasoning and to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical capability while addressing problems in different domains of application.